3 cups almond flour
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 large eggs
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the almond flour, flaxseed, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In a separate, whisk the eggs, then add the milk and whisk thoroughly.
- Gradually whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Add more milk as necessary, to reach pancake-batter consistency.
- Lightly oil a pan and heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the pan. Cook for three minutes, or until bubbles form and edges are cooked. Flip and cook for three minutes or until underside is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with desired toppings – Raspberries with a drizzle of honey is a great choice!
Makes 14 four-inch pancakes.
Wishing you a Happy Pancake Day – Enjoy xx